"We got great and prompt service
- much better than the other companies we called."
"We especially appreciate
the fact that you moved our installation up to accommodate
us. Thanks for getting the job done in a timely manner."
Schaefer Lawn Blog:
Click here to join in our discussions about lawn and sprinkler care.
Lawn Sprinkler Services
At Schaefer Lawn Sprinklers, we can maintain and repair any brand of sprinkler systems. Our trucks are fully stocked with thousands of sprinkler parts and equipment, which means that we can take care of almost all types of repairs in a single visit. If not, the return trip service charge is on us! We can also upgrade irrigation systems and install new sprinkler systems. Below is a list of our lawn sprinkler services.
Lawn Sprinkler Maintenance And Service
In the spring, we can turn on your lawn sprinkler system, check for any potential leaks, test the coverage of all your sprinkler heads, and get you ready to start watering. In the fall, we can blow-out your sprinkler system and winterize it for the coming cold months.
Lawn Sprinkler Repairs
We service and repair all brands of sprinkler systems, no matter who installed it or when it was installed. Our service technicians are knowledgeable and experienced, and equipped with the best sprinkler tools, supplies, and parts. Because our trucks are so well-stocked, we can make almost all sprinkler repairs on the spot. With our service calls, we offer flexible scheduling so that you can pick a time that’s convenient for you.
Some of our most common sprinkler repairs include:
- broken sprinkler heads
- inadequate water coverage (too much or too little spray)
- sprinkler timer adjustments
- cracked or leaking sprinkler pipes
Lawn Sprinkler Upgrades
We’re pros at upgrading existing sprinkler systems. Perhaps your system was installed some time ago and isn’t operating efficiently. Maybe you changed the configuration of your lawn and/or gardens. Perhaps you’ve added xeriscaping. Whatever the reason for the sprinkler system upgrade, we’re happy to provide you with suggestions and free estimates.
Some of our most common sprinkler upgrades include:
- expanding sprinkler systems (if you’re adding lawn or gardens)
- reducing sprinkler systems (if you’re subtracting lawn, building a patio, etc.)
- reconfiguring sprinkler systems (according to your current needs, shaded areas, etc.)
- adding drip systems for flower beds, flower gardens, and flower pots
- incorporating new water saving controllers that reduce water consumption and lower costs
- installing smart rain sensors that automatically turn off the sprinkler system if it starts raining during a watering cycle
- changing from a manual sprinkler to an automatic sprinkler controller
- setting up a new back flow device to ensure that drinking water isn’t contaminated
Lawn Sprinkler Installations
Our specialty is new installations of automatic sprinkler systems, and we’re very good at what we do. We can complete most installations in a single day, and our unique pipe puller equipment minimizes lawn damage. Thanks to our exclusive lawn sprinkler design, you can drain and winterize your own system, without having to schedule and pay for a service call. We offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our piping and a -5-year warranty on all parts and labor – an offer that’s exclusive in Colorado.
We use only Rain Bird parts, one of the best sprinkler brands on the market, and we’re happy to provide free estimates (including detailed blueprints showing the sprinkler layout).
If you’re in the Denver metro area, including Aurora, Englewood, Littleton, Centennial, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Lakewood, Brighton, Westminster, Broomfield, Boulder, and Castle Rock, please call to schedule an appointment for a free estimate on a sprinkler system installation, design, repair, or maintenance, (303) 935-6056.